Holding Faith

One woman's spiritual journey through life, hanging on to faith in her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the author and finisher and perfecter of that faith. " . . . that by them you may wage the good warfare, holding faith and a good conscience. By rejecting this, some have made shipwreck of their faith . . . " (I Timothy 1: 18c, 19; ESV)

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fearfully and Wonderfully





I am watching the Discovery Health channel - a program about problems with twin pregnancies - and they're showing amazing intrauterine pictures. I am reminded of God's words in Psalm 139, verses 13 - 16 (CEV)





You are the one who put me together inside my mother's body,
and I praise you because of the wonderful way you created me.
Everything you do is marvelous!
Of this I have no doubt.
Nothing about me is hidden from you!
I was secretly woven together deep in the earth below,
but with your own eyes you saw my body being formed.
Even before I was born,
you had written in your book everything I would do.


Every conception is a miracle, every birth amazing. We are indeed fearfully and wonderfully made!


(Picture from Generations for Life.)

1 Comments:

  • At July 21, 2008 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Lori Stilger said...

    What a BEAUTIFUL post, Ginny. Thank you for sharing it!!!! And I appreciate your faithful visits to my blog. You go read more often than I do. :D
    Have a wonderful, BLESSED day!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home