Holding Faith

One woman's spiritual journey through life, hanging on to faith in her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the author and finisher and perfecter of that faith. " . . . that by them you may wage the good warfare, holding faith and a good conscience. By rejecting this, some have made shipwreck of their faith . . . " (I Timothy 1: 18c, 19; ESV)

Monday, October 20, 2008

Thankfulness Challenge

What a wonderful time of worship in song we had at church Sunday night! I am so appreciative of our newest worship leader (we have two) and the band under his leadership.

My friend Lori, who blogs at Musings of a Proverbs 31 Wannabe, has issued a challenge:

"I'm going to challenge you AND myself: from November 1 until
Thanksgiving Day, I challenge us to either post somewhere - my
comments section is fine! - or journal one thing a day you're
thankful for. Some days will be difficult to find something nice,
I know. :D But there's no better way to be in a place of gratitude
than to take the time to recognize how much we are, truly, blessed."

I'm going to take Lori up on her challenge - as long as I can remember to start on time and write a short post every day! Anyone want to join us?




Holding Faith,





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home