Holding Faith

One woman's spiritual journey through life, hanging on to faith in her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the author and finisher and perfecter of that faith. " . . . that by them you may wage the good warfare, holding faith and a good conscience. By rejecting this, some have made shipwreck of their faith . . . " (I Timothy 1: 18c, 19; ESV)

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Music That Inspires Me

We sang a couple of new-to-me songs on Sunday night. This one - The More I Seek You - expressed the cry of my heart. There's a YouTube video at the bottom of this post.

The more I seek you,
the more I find you
The more I find you,
the more I love you

I wanna sit at your feet
Drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breathe,
Hear your heart beat
This love is so deep,
It's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace,
It's overwhelming



Holding Faith,




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home