Holding Faith

One woman's spiritual journey through life, hanging on to faith in her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the author and finisher and perfecter of that faith. " . . . that by them you may wage the good warfare, holding faith and a good conscience. By rejecting this, some have made shipwreck of their faith . . . " (I Timothy 1: 18c, 19; ESV)

Friday, September 12, 2008

No Greater Joy


"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." ~ 3 John 1:4 (ESV)

Do you have children? God has blessed my husband and me with two lovely daughters, both of whom are walking with and serving the Lord.

God is presently doing a phenomenal work in my 18-year old's life. She is being stretched, challenged, and molded in remarkable ways as she responds to God's call to recklessly abandons herself to God. And it thrills this mother's heart. I truly have no greater joy that to know she is walking with her Lord, and to hear reports from others in our church of the impact she is having as she serves there.

"Let [us] thank the LORD for his steadfast love,
for his wondrous works to the children of man!
~ Psalm 107:8 (ESV)

Graphic courtesy of Snapshots of Joy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home