Holding Faith

One woman's spiritual journey through life, hanging on to faith in her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the author and finisher and perfecter of that faith. " . . . that by them you may wage the good warfare, holding faith and a good conscience. By rejecting this, some have made shipwreck of their faith . . . " (I Timothy 1: 18c, 19; ESV)

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Desert Song

In yesterday's post, I shared two videos from the new Hillsong album, This Is Our God. Here is another video from that same album. This song, Desert Song, also spoke to my broken heart. I hope it also speaks to you.


Zechariah 13:9 "And I will put this third into the fire, and refine them as one refines silver, and test them as gold is tested. They will call upon my name, and I will answer them. I will say, 'They are my people'; and they will say, 'The LORD is my God.'" (ESV)

Isaiah 54:17a "No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed." (ESV)

Romans 8:37 "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us."
(ESV)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At August 5, 2008 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Lori Stilger said...

    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Ginny}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
    I'm praying for you and Phil, my friend. All I know is, God LOVES you both. May you be able to rest in that fact, when all else seems to be so uncertain.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home