Holding Faith

One woman's spiritual journey through life, hanging on to faith in her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the author and finisher and perfecter of that faith. " . . . that by them you may wage the good warfare, holding faith and a good conscience. By rejecting this, some have made shipwreck of their faith . . . " (I Timothy 1: 18c, 19; ESV)

Friday, September 12, 2008

New Template

Please let me know what you think of my new blog template! I found it at The Cutest Blog on the Block, and followed their super simple instructions for installation. The hardest part was trying to find colors that would show up on the template. I like it. Do you? (Oh, I guess I'd better change my live signature to another color!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home