Holding Faith

One woman's spiritual journey through life, hanging on to faith in her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the author and finisher and perfecter of that faith. " . . . that by them you may wage the good warfare, holding faith and a good conscience. By rejecting this, some have made shipwreck of their faith . . . " (I Timothy 1: 18c, 19; ESV)

Friday, February 15, 2008

College Education for Women?

I have just read the most amazing posts by a now 18-year old young woman on the subject of young women attending college. I realize this is a highly controversial topic, and while you don't have to agree with this young lady (or me, since I wholeheartedly echo what is said in these posts), I do ask that you respect my right to hold an opinion which I believe is supported by Scripture.

I did attend college - it was pretty much expected in the circle my family was in (my father was a college professor for many years) - and I was saved in between my first and second years of college, but I was not discipled and did not understand a woman's role according to Scripture until later in my life.

Here are the links to the posts:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home