Holding Faith

One woman's spiritual journey through life, hanging on to faith in her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the author and finisher and perfecter of that faith. " . . . that by them you may wage the good warfare, holding faith and a good conscience. By rejecting this, some have made shipwreck of their faith . . . " (I Timothy 1: 18c, 19; ESV)

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Daily Blessings #6

Today I am thankful I did not visit my mom after her surgery yesterday. (The surgery went well, so thank for praying.) That probably sounds like a strange blessing, but I have come down with a nasty cold; it would have been awful to pass it on to someone trying to recover from surgery. It still amazes me sometimes how God orchestrates everything, like having Mom leave the hospital yesterday before we could get there

Holding Faith,





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home