Holding Faith

One woman's spiritual journey through life, hanging on to faith in her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the author and finisher and perfecter of that faith. " . . . that by them you may wage the good warfare, holding faith and a good conscience. By rejecting this, some have made shipwreck of their faith . . . " (I Timothy 1: 18c, 19; ESV)

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Daily Blessings #22

Today I am thankful for the changing seasons. Although I dislike winter's cold and snow, I love the crispness of new-fallen snow, the beauty of a red cardinal against the white snow. And as much as I'd love to have summer all year round, I think eventually I'd get bored and long for the changing colors of fall, the spring flowers, and yes, even the beauty of winter.

Holding Faith,



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home